Fire Consumes Sweetwater Home Monday Morning

Published 06/30 2014 03:47PM

Updated 06/30 2014 03:58PM

An early-morning house fire destroyed a Sweetwater Home Monday.

The fire began around 5 a.m. in a home located near 15th and Vine Street.

The fire began due to an electrical issue inside a window air-conditioning unit in the front of the home.

There were no injuries reported and no one was home at the time of the fire.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


.