The fire was discovered just before 2 p.m. by a passing DPS Trooper. The trooper alerted the homeowner, who was in the front area of the house, of the fire in the rear of the home.
Firefighters from Eula, Clyde, and Baird responded to the blaze. Their efforts were complicated by propane burning from a propane tank, however there have been no injuries reported.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.