That show won't happen this year due to an explosion this morning that killed one man, injured others and destroyed the fireworks.
Local members of the Comanche Kiwanis Club were setting up the fireworks when the explosion went off.
They were working at the high school, on the far north side of Comanche.
KTAB's Victor Sotelo was in the nearby neighborhood with reaction from local residents.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.