Participate by growing a beard, cultivating a mustache, letting those legs get mangly, and skipping that waxing appointment. If you're not bold enough to have to explain everyday that it is not a faux-pas but rather a choice to grow your hair, you could simply donate to support the cause. With your help we can get the word out. Every donation means more resources to fight cancer, and remember to say who you're growing for!
Those who are Hard-Core and want to know the Rules:
- You do not shave in November.
- You DO NOT shave in November.
- If you shave you are out.
- No trimming, no waxing.
- No shaving can go on as long as you want it to.
- Be part of the "in" crowd by doing what all the cool kids are doing.
- Real women like real men.
- Save money on shaving cream, razors and other accoutrement.
- Save time getting ready in the morning.
- On average, whiskers grow 5.5 inches per year.
- Hans Langseth of Norway grew the longest beard ever recorded at 17' 6".
- The only guy without a beard in ZZ Top has the last name of "Beard."
- The average man will spend 140 days of his life shaving.
- View an Epic Beard Contest by Clicking Here...
Fun in November
Take a picture of yourself everyday. At the end of month, compile the collection and produce a wicked awesome time lapse of your beard growth.
Fun in December
Shave portions of your whiskers every few days into different facial hair styles. For example the chin strap, copstache, mutton chops, chin strip, soul patch, fu manchu or the toothbrush. Here are a few ideas:
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.