Propane Fire Displaces Family Right Before The Holidays

Published 12/23 2013 10:00AM

Updated 12/23 2013 10:08AM

Fire fighters rushed when they got reports of the fire just before midnight last night at a home on Glenhaven.

The home in northwest Abilene caught fire after a propane heater located under their patio was on fire.

The fire spread up from the patio to the roof above the patio and into the attic.

There were no injuries reported, but the family did have to leave their home just two days before Christmas.

The firemen kept the flamed confined to the roof and attic, but there is was smoke and water damage all throughout the house.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon