Sweetwater Fire Puts Resident in Hospital

Published 02/09 2014 06:13PM

Updated 02/09 2014 06:16PM

A house fire in Sweetwater puts a woman in the hospital.

The fire started in the home at the 300 block of West Texas Avenue at around 8:30 Saturday morning. According to the Sweetwater fire chief, the fire was caused by a faulty gas line.

The Sweetwater fire department was able to control the fire within 30 minutes. However, the resident was flown to a Lubbock hospital with burns to her face and arms and is now under stable condition.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon