- 5 each fresh blackberries
- 1 part white rum
- 6 each mint leaves
- 1/2 part simple syrup
- 1 part fresh lime juice
- 1 part crme de cassis
- 1 part club soda
- FOR GARNISH:
- 1 sprig mint
- 1 each fresh blackberry speared with cocktail pick
- In a Collins glass, muddle mint leaves with blackberries and simple syrup.
- Add lime juice, rum and crme do cassis and stir to combine.
- Fill glass with ice, top with club soda, and stir to combine.
- Garnish with mint sprig and blackberry.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved.