- 16 (1 ounce each) Boccaccini, fresh
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinaigrette
- Fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- Insert a large toothpick or small skewer through a bite-size ball of fresh Mozzarella cheese. Then fold a fresh basil leaf and add it to the small skewer, and finally a cherry or grape tomato.
- Place the cheese/basil/tomato skewers on a platter and drizzle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar or other salad dressing of your choice and some fresh ground pepper to taste.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved.