- 25 large strawberries
- 1 (12 ounce) bag dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Clean and dry strawberries, leaving stems and leaves intact.
- In double boiler, over low heat, melt chocolate and oil; stir to combine.
- Lay waxed paper on flat surface. Dip strawberries one by one into chocolate mixture, allowing extra chocolate to drip off, lay onto waxed paper to set.
- If your kitchen is warm, strawberries may be refrigerated for 10 minutes to set chocolate.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved.