Planning a veggie tray for your next party? You can make it better with a creamy, herbed
dipping sauce. Spinach, lemon, dill... 'nuff said!
- 1 (6-ounce) bag arugula
- 1 (6-ounce) bag baby spinach
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely grated onion
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In food processor, combine arugula, spinach, green onion, and dill. Pulse until finely chopped; transfer to a bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in processor bowl and mix well.
- Fold mayonnaise mixture into finely chopped greens. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for fresh cut vegetables, fish or chicken.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved.