70°F
Sponsored by

Clothes Iron Ignites North Abilene House Fire, Family Escapes

A family of three escapes from their burning North Abilene home early Sunday morning. <br>
A family of three escaped from their burning North Abilene home with no injuries early Sunday morning.

Fire crews arrived around 4:30 a.m. Sunday and found heavy smoke and fire billowing from the home in the 1900 block of Mimosa.

The cause of the fire was a clothing iron that was left on and ignited the surface it was sitting on, fire officials said.

The home suffered $50,000 in damages.

The family, two parents and a child, were able to get out of the home without any injuries.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
Looking for a Job?