The blaze sparked around 3:30 Wednesday morning at a home on Jefferies Street, near N.18th and Grape.
A family of five was in the house at the time of the fire. Two adults and two children were taken to the hospital for minor injuries.
Investigators say the blaze started in the living room and quickly spread. Neighbors say when they saw flames, they immediately ran over to make sure no one was trapped inside.
Firefighters have determined that the cause of the fire is electrical and accidental in nature.