76°F
Sponsored by

Fire Consumes Sweetwater Home Monday Morning

An early-morning house fire destroyed a Sweetwater Home Monday.
An early-morning house fire destroyed a Sweetwater Home Monday.

The fire began around 5 a.m. in a home located near 15th and Vine Street.

The fire began due to an electrical issue inside a window air-conditioning unit in the front of the home.

There were no injuries reported and no one was home at the time of the fire.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
Looking for a Job?