83°F
Sponsored by

Fire Investigators: Mimosa Drive House Fire Caused by Faulty Wiring

Firefighters were called to a house fire on the 1900 block of Mimosa Drive Tuesday around 8:30 p.m.
Firefighters were called to a house fire on the 1900 block of Mimosa Drive Tuesday around 8:30 p.m.

Upon arrival, firefighters saw smoke and flames issuing from the home, but were able to put the fire out quickly. Fire investigators found charred insulation inside the home and, after a thorough investigation, it was determined that the cause of the fire was faulty electrical wiring.

According to Captain Michael Burden, the family got home in time to report the fire and there were no injuries.

There was approximately $5,000 in damages to the home and, in all, seven pieces of fire equipment responded.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
Looking for a Job?