72°F
Sponsored by

Neighbor's Reaction from Fire of Destroyed Home

Friday's fire not only left a woman and her disabled goddaughter homeless, but also had their neighbors wondering about their own homes safety.
April Santiago is left thanking her family for being there for her, after Friday's blaze left her neighbors homeless. Though the Abilene Fire Dept. did say the fire is most likely unintentional, many of their neighbors believe it was the disabled goddaughter who started the blaze at their home at the corner of S. 19th and Vine Streets. Some of them hoped their own homes would make it through the fire that engulfed the home.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
Looking for a Job?