1. One choice is the Wire Shelf Track Shelving by ClosetMaid. There are bays and more bays in the Home Depot of almost infinite choices of organization shelves and clothes rods and baskets and shoe racks. The entire system is based on an easy to install wall vertical white metal support piece. By securing the vertical pieces of your organization masterpiece.
2. Another choice is the ClosetMaid Wood Selective system. If you desire for your storage areas to be made out of stylish wood pieces, the The Home Depot has all of the many selections pieces that you will need to create a beautiful and functional area anywhere in your home.
3. The Martha Stewart Living Design closet solutions give yet another incredible choice to your storage needs. you can design your closet solution on line using the free design tools. Plus you can obtain free design assistance during business hours at 1-800-218-2494.
Home Depot Design Tools On line:
- FAX BACK FORM: The fax back form is a questionnaire that is complete by the customer and faxed within 48 hrs.
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN SERVICE:Customers can obtain the professional design service by paying a $5 fee. Some features of the professional design service is that it provides customers with two designs within 96 hours and allows on line submissions of closet measurements.
- VISUAL STORAGE PLANNER: With the Visual Storage Planner, customers are allowed to create a visual storage design canvas, change mistakes immediately, print and view designs which include a 3D drawing and parts list.
- All of these design tools are available on homedepot.com
The free in-store workshop offered this weekend at The Home Depot is:
CLOSET STORAGE AND ORGANIZATION WORKSHOP - Sat Feb 15th 10am - 11:30am
Also next Thurs don't forget the Do-It-Herself FREE workshop 6:30 - 8pm just for women.
And take part in our Huge President's Day Sale going on right now at The Home Depot.