81°F
Sponsored by

Sweetwater Fire Puts Resident in Hospital

A house fire in Sweetwater puts a woman in the hospital.
A house fire in Sweetwater puts a woman in the hospital.

The fire started in the home at the 300 block of West Texas Avenue at around 8:30 Saturday morning. According to the Sweetwater fire chief, the fire was caused by a faulty gas line.

The Sweetwater fire department was able to control the fire within 30 minutes. However, the resident was flown to a Lubbock hospital with burns to her face and arms and is now under stable condition.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
Looking for a Job?