Sponsored by

Veteran Struggles To Obtain Military Document For Home Loan

Congress may be coming to an agreement on the budget, but even though veterans can still purchase home, loan approvals are moving slowly because of the partial government shutdown.

Veteran Dewey Dudensing say he's called national offices to obtain a DD Form 214 but was told that the process might be slow due to the shutdown.

It's a document that shows proof of a military service member's retirement, separation or discharge. That with the certificate of eligibility are needed to obtain a VA loan to help purchase a home.

KTAB's Matthew Torres has the story.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
Looking for a Job?