79°F
Sponsored by

Electrical Fire Puts Couple Out of Their Home

An electrical fire in south Abilene puts a family out of their home.
An electrical fire in south Abilene puts a family out of their home.

The fire happened around 10:30 Saturday night. According to the Abilene Fire Department, the residents in a home on the 400 block of Sammons St. heard a popping sound in the attic and then started to smell smoke.

Upon arrival, the firefighters found fire in the attic and had to cut a hole in the ceiling. The American Red Cross was called to help the couple and their dogs who were living in the home with a place to stay.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
Looking for a Job?