76°F
Sponsored by

KRBC PM Forecast: Monday, October 14th, 2013

Fall Temperatures are on the way...
The heavy rain made its way through the Big Country earlier this morning. Tonight there is still a chance for isolated showers/thunderstorms (around 40%) and temperatures in the low 60's. There is a cold front moving through the Big Country tomorrow morning, increasing rain chances to 60%. Temperatures will fall during the afternoon into the 50's. Showers chances will stay through Wednesday morning. Then dry conditions and cooler temperatures take over through Friday.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
Looking for a Job?