Lots of moisture in place with dew points in the 60's - just waiting for the cold front to get here tomorrow. 20% chance for rain/t'storms after 1am, then rain chances jump to 80% around sunrise Saturday morning. It'll be cloudy tomorrow, and with the rain and t'storms, we'll have the potential for heavy rain and some flash flooding tomorrow, tomorrow night, and again on Sunday through the Heartland.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.