Gusty southerly winds will dominate our weather again tomorrow (15-20mph, gusting to 25mph at times) Highs tomorrow will be in the upper 80's, with skies mostly sunny for most of the day, before we start picking up some afternoon clouds. By 1:00am Saturday morning, I'm injecting a 20% chance for showers ahead of the cold front that is still on course to move into the Big Country on Saturday. Saturday will be mostly cloudy to cloudy with a 70% chance for showers and thunderstorms with the main concerns deadly lightning and locally heavy rainfall. We'll keep a 30% chance for ran into Sunday, mainly before 1pm.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Page: [[$index + 1]]