The next few days expect some great Fall-like evenings, cool mornings, and warm afternoons, with highs in the upper 80's to lower 90's. By Thursday, the winds will begin to pick up and it'll get a bit breezy, before a cold front drops drown on Saturday. We'll see mostly cloudy skies on Saturday, and a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms during the daytime ahead of the front. Rain chances jump to 50% Saturday night, and then drop to 20% for Sunday. Temperatures will drop, too, with highs on Sunday around 80.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Page: [[$index + 1]]