The KTAB Regional Forecast for the Heartland Country for tonight calls for cloudy skies with overnight lows 22-25 degrees. There is a 80% chance for sleet/freezing rain tonight. Northerly winds will be 10-20mph. Tomorrow will be cloudy, with highs 27-30 degrees. There is a 20% chance for sleet/freezing rain tomorrow. Northerly winds will be around 15-20 G25mph.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Page: [[$index + 1]]