The KTAB Regional Forecast for the Western Big Country for tonight calls for cloudy skies with overnight lows will be16-18 degrees. There is a 80% chance for sleet/freezing rain tonight. NE winds will be 15-20 G25mph overnight. Tomorrow will be cloudy with a 20% chance for sleet/freezing rain. Highs will be 23-26 degrees. Northerly winds will be 10-20mph.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Page: [[$index + 1]]