The following is a schedule for the event:
• How Grass Really Grows (Range Management Considerations) — Dr. Ron Sosebee;
• Rainfall Recharge — Dr. Alyson McDonald, AgriLife Extension Service;
• Brush Control Update – Dr. Charlie Hart, Dow;
• Re-stocking your Operation — Dr. Bruce Carpenter, AgriLife Extension Service;
• The Value of Forage — Kent Mills, Hi-Pro Range Nutritionist;
• Weed Control on Rangeland — Gerald Hobson, DuPont;
• On-site field visit;
• Chemical Treatment — Ralph Porter and Joe Franklin, Dow and NRCS;
• MAT 28 treated fence-line-Dr. Allen McGinty, Dow;
• Mechanical Brush Management — Paul Dent, Rancher/Contractor.
Pre-registration is $10 or $15 on the day of the event. CEUs and lunch will be provided. RSVP to Nolan County SWCD, 103 W. Florida, Sweetwater, TX by calling 325-235-4485 ext. 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.