Propane Fire Displaces Family Right Before The Holidays

Propane Fire Displaces Family Right Before The Holidays

A family was evacuated from their home late last night after a propane heater caught fire.
Fire fighters rushed when they got reports of the fire just before midnight last night at a home on Glenhaven.

The home in northwest Abilene caught fire after a propane heater located under their patio was on fire.

The fire spread up from the patio to the roof above the patio and into the attic.

There were no injuries reported, but the family did have to leave their home just two days before Christmas.

The firemen kept the flamed confined to the roof and attic, but there is was smoke and water damage all throughout the house.




Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus