In mid-October, the TWC sent a notice to ACC campuses in Abilene and Lubbock that they intended to revoke the certification.
The notice became public this week following an operation conducted by the U.S. Department of Education that shut down the campuses on Wednesday. Sources tell bigcountryhomepage.com federal investigators are looking into the school's loan practices.
The TWC tells bigcountryhomepage.com its investigation into ACC and negotiations about the school's future continue.
ACC sent the TWC all the material required in their notice of October 14, including the plan to offer students the option of a refund or completion of training. TWC is currently reviewing those plans.
Students needing more info can call TWC's Career Schools department at 1-866-256-6333. They can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Former ACC Student Still Thousands of Dollars in Debt
- Future of ACC Still in Question
- Report: ACC Lied About Enrollment, Employment, Admissions
- ACC Corporate Office, Lubbock Campus Also Raided
- Abilene College Facing New Allegations
- American Commercial College Facing Lawsuit
- State Looking into Lawsuit Against ACC
- Former Students Sue American Commercial College