73°F
Sponsored by

Webcast: Furnace Sparks Fire at Bail Bonds Business

Abilene firefighters rushed to a bail bond shop in downtown Abilene Wednesday morning when the people there reported that there was a fire near the furnace.
Abilene firefighters rushed to a bail bond shop in downtown Abilene Wednesday morning when the people there reported that there was a fire near the furnace.

It was about 9 o'clock at the Bad Boys Bail Bonds business near South 3 and Pecan, just east of the Taylor County Courthouse.

There was a small fire near the furnace of the business, but everyone got out safely and there were no reports of any injuries.

Firefighters say it's important to have a professional check out the heating system every fall before you start to use it.

For more headlines and weather, watch the embedded webcast.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
Looking for a Job?