KTAB Regional Forecast Heartland: PM June 24, 2014

Published 06/24 2014 09:18PM

Updated 06/24 2014 09:19PM

 

The KTAB Regional Forecast for the Heartland for tonight calls for mostly cloudy skies with overnight lows will be near 69-72 degrees. There is a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms tonight. SE winds will be around 5-10 mph. Tomorrow will be partly sunny. There is a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms tomorrow. Highs tomorrow will be 89-92 degrees. Southerly winds will be 5-15 mph.  There is a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms tomorrow.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


.