STEPHENS COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A vacant home was destroyed by fire in Breckenridge Monday night.
First responders arrived at the home on 1853 and found it fully involved, threatening multiple buildings and vehicles nearby.
The house was a total loss but no other damage or injuries were reported.
Investigators are still working to determine the cause of the fire.
- Wake-Up Weather: Warm and breezy morning gives way to another very hot and sunny day with a breeze
- Educational changes impact social and mental health of students
- Major rebuilding project underway in DeLeon
- Hamlin focused on regular season before a return to state
- Governor urges flu shots as Texas reports 300 new deaths