BRECKENRIDGE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A vacant home in Breckenridge was destroyed by fire Wednesday night.
“This structure was a substandard Building with no active utilities connected and no injuries were reported.” Fire Chief Calvin Chaney says. “We had multiple reports of someone being inside house but the Breckenridge Police Department was able to account for all parties that were reported to be inside.”
No injuries were reported, but the house was demolished after the roof fell in.
The cause of the fire was not released.
- Report: Twitter bans Trump campaign from tweeting over COVID misinformation
- Watch: Back to School town hall with AISD, Big Country school officials
- Abilene ISD teachers prepare for school year, both in the classroom and on the screen
- Bipartisan push in Congress looks to replace Confederate statue in Washington with one of John Lewis
- Latino advocates fear undercount in Texas as US Census Bureau cuts deadline by a month