BRECKENRIDGE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A vacant home in Breckenridge was destroyed by fire Wednesday night.
“This structure was a substandard Building with no active utilities connected and no injuries were reported.” Fire Chief Calvin Chaney says. “We had multiple reports of someone being inside house but the Breckenridge Police Department was able to account for all parties that were reported to be inside.”
No injuries were reported, but the house was demolished after the roof fell in.
The cause of the fire was not released.
- Dak: Zeke has always been an unselfish player
- Legislators race to avoid government shutdown
- Houston man killed in crash north of Snyder; Semi struck another semi with flat tire
- West Nile virus detected in mosquito in Abilene; City will now spray insecticide
- Cougars win District 3-Class 5A Div. I. game, 56-34