EIN Presswire | Newsmatics
Biokript Ambassador Program
News provided byEIN Presswire
Jan 24, 2023, 8:15 AM ET
Biokript, the world's first hybrid, Shariah-compliant crypto exchange, is starting its Ambassador program.
World's first hybrid, Shariah-compliant crypto exchange”GLENDALE, ARIZONA, USA, January 24, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Biokript, the world's first hybrid, Shariah-compliant crypto exchange, has launched an Ambassador program to raise brand awareness, build a community, and promote their upcoming project. Ambassadors will receive Biokript tokens for completing tasks such as creating additional content to promote an update or launch, translating a blog post, or sharing social media posts.
Biokript is looking for ambassadors from a variety of skill backgrounds to join the ambassador program in order to help grow and maintain the Biokript community, establish local language groups, and translate blog posts.
Fill out this application and send it to Biokript. They'll look over the application and respond to any submissions. Before becoming an official Ambassador, successful applicants will be required to go through a KYC process to prove their identity and capabilities.
Tasks and responsibilities of Biokript Ambassadors
● Direct users to correct/appropriate Biokript materials to understand crypto better
● Help users navigate the Biokript ecosystem
● Increase community strength via growth campaigns and giveaways
● Host online and offline meetups and discussions with the team at Biokript
● Create relevant content materials such as blogs, and videos
● Collect user feedback, and market insights and report them regularly
● Drive marketing campaigns with Biokript marketing team.
● Support educational activities and initiatives in your respective regions
Perks for Biokript Ambassadors
● Exclusive access to Biokript events - Functions, conferences, and meetups
● Contact with Biokript’s official team and network with crypto leaders
● High priority for Biokript Ambassador product and community feedback
● Competitive stipend of $BKPT distributed monthly. (Avg payment of $500 in BKPT tokens).
Because of the global growth of digital assets, which has opened up access to more isolated regions, a wave of new users is entering from all sides. Although the program is open to everyone, the WEB 3.0 industry is growing in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, and Biokript wants to encourage and hasten this development.
For those interested in joining the program, complete this form and submit it to the Biokript team. Successful applicants will be required to go through an automated KYC process, after which they will become a Biokript Ambassador. For more information, check out their blog here.
Biokript is the world’s first hybrid Shariah-compliant crypto exchange. This exchange aims to bring about a change to the crypto industry by implementing features from both centralized and decentralized exchanges to produce an efficient, well balanced ecosystem. With the Biokript Token (BKRP), users can trade with discounted fees and reap a 50/50 split of trade revenues through Biokript’s mudarabah (profit-sharing) principle. Because it is a Shariah-compliant exchange, Biokript does not offer interest or APY on its platform. This model is adopted to allow Muslims to trade with confidence.
For more information, contact the Biokript team at firstname.lastname@example.org
+387 60 33 18 206
Visit us on social media:
The future of crypto trading