GREENSBORO, NC (CNN) — On Thursday, police in North Carolina announced a $2,000 reward in the case of an abducted child.
An Amber Alert was issued Wednesday night for 3-year-old Ahlora Lindiment after she was kidnapped from a Greensboro Park.
Authorities have also released a surveillance image of a woman who is considered a suspect in the case.
Witnesses described her as interacting in a suspicious way with children before leaving with Ahlora.
Police say more than 100 officers have been canvassing the area within a mile radius of the playground where the child was last seen.
Multiple agencies including the FBI are taking part in the investigation.
- Hendrick’s Breast Institute Nurse Navigators stay with breast cancer patients from diagnosis to recovery
- Former Abilene church worker extradited on Taylor Co. child sex charge
- ACU’s James playing his best for Wildcats
- Ford Impact Player of the Week: Behren Morton, Eastland
- HSU prepares for showdown with Mary Hardin-Baylor