ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Cash rewards are being offered for information leading to the arrest of seven suspects wanted for various crimes in Abilene.
Police are seeking these suspects for the following offenses:
- Dennis Thomas Davis – Aggravated Assault on a Public Servant, Evading Arrest
- Juan Tejada – Exploitation of Elderly
- Elizabeth los del Rios – Possession of Methamphetamine, Intoxication Assault
- Catherine Marie Dorsey – Injury to Elderly
- Keelin Latrell Woodards – Robbery
- Demetrius Richards – Felony Assault Family Violence
- Dayshaun Jaquan Henry – Sexual Assault of Child, Failure to Register
- Alvin Bridges (FEATURED) – Aggravated Assault
Anyone with information on these suspects is asked to call Abilene CrimeStoppers at (325)676-8477.
CrimeStoppers is offering $500 cash rewards for information that leads to the capture any of the suspects, and a $1000 cash reward for information that leads to the capture of the featured fugitive.ADVERTISING
Cash rewards will only be given if the information is received during the week their mugshots are aired on “Abilene’s Wanted Criminals.”
“Abilene’s Wanted Criminals” is a police-run social media segment that will highlight wanted suspects from around the City each week.