ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man accused of having sex with a runaway teen has been arrested.
Brian Felder, 52, was taken into custody Thursday after a search warrant was executed at his home on the 2300 block of Barrow Street.
Felder has been charged with Sexual Assault for allegedly having sex with a 13-year-old who ran away from home.
The investigation into Felder began on May 22.
No further information was released.
- Abilene police will enforce Governor’s mask orders but ‘will not actively seek violators’
- Forty new COVID-19 cases reported in Taylor County, 23 hospitalizations
- Second wave of virus closures wallops California restaurants
- As coronavirus pandemic continues, company shares model of ‘future remote worker’
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Father and son respond to driver having medical emergency behind the wheel