ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man accused of having sex with a runaway teen has been arrested.
Brian Felder, 52, was taken into custody Thursday after a search warrant was executed at his home on the 2300 block of Barrow Street.
Felder has been charged with Sexual Assault for allegedly having sex with a 13-year-old who ran away from home.
The investigation into Felder began on May 22.
No further information was released.
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- ‘Chucky doll in a dog’s body’: Woman’s post about ‘demonic’ foster dog goes viral
- 4 girls, 12 and 14 years old, accused of setting house fire
- One new COVID-19 case reported in Taylor County, one recovery
- Snyder ISD Opens 20,500 Sq. Ft. Research Greenhouse And Student-Based Enterprise