ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man accused of sexually assaulting a child for more than a year has been found guilty.
A jury found Johnny Delagarza, 35, guilty of Continuous Sexual Abuse of a Child Wednesday. He is scheduled to be sentenced for the crime on December 20.
Court documents reveal he sexually assaulted a child under the age of 14 from January 2016 through March 2017.
He performed two or more acts of sexual abuse on the child, according to the documents.
Delagarza remains held in jail on a $100,000 bond while he awaits his sentencing.
BigCountryHomepage will update this article if additional information is released.
- Here’s how Texans are honoring Martin Luther King, Jr. Day during the pandemic
- 2 more Texas men arrested in connection to Capitol attack
- President Trump lifting COVID-19 travel restrictions on Europe, UK, Brazil
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- KRBC Monday Evening Forecast: Windy today, cloudy and wet the rest of the week