ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man has been arrested for child pornography.
Carl Smith, 32, was arrested at his home on the 600 block of North Jefferson Street and charged with Possession of Child Pornography.
“During the investigation, numerous electronic devices with images of child pornography were discovered and seized as evidence,” according to a press release.
No further information was released.
- 1,200 set to receive COVID-19 vaccine in Abilene Thursday and Friday
- Abilene ISD to use safe field trips and educational activities to provide sense of normalcy
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Golding focused on present with his team still competing in Southland Conference
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage