ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man has been arrested for child pornography.
Carl Smith, 32, was arrested at his home on the 600 block of North Jefferson Street and charged with Possession of Child Pornography.
“During the investigation, numerous electronic devices with images of child pornography were discovered and seized as evidence,” according to a press release.
No further information was released.
- Brownwood ISD releases letter to parents and guardians regarding COVID-19 prevention, mitigation, and response procedures
- 2 men — one a police officer —overdose on fentanyl mistaken for cocaine
- Clothing, school supplies tax-free in Texas August 7-9
- Biden no longer coming to Milwaukee to accept presidential nomination
- Need a job during the pandemic? Non-profits offer rapid training to enter health care field