ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man has been arrested for distributing lewd material of a minor.
Bryan Edwards, 41, was arrested Wednesday and charged with Possession/Promotion of Lewd Visual Material Depicting a Child after a search warrant was executed at his home on the 6300 block of Live Oak Trail.
Edwards’ arrest report reveals he was, “found to own the account that was used to distribute the material and was arrested.”
He was released from jail after posting a $5,000 bond.
- Apartment complexes deal with busted pipes following freeze
- Westbrook takes down Veribest, Hermleigh falls to Rankin
- Clyde High School student fights battles on and off the field
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing
- Cisco is in the 4th round of the boys playoffs for first time since 1998