ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man accused of possessing child pornography has been arrested.
Steven Whaley, 33, was booked into the Taylor County Jail Wednesday for Possession of Child Pornography then was released after posting a $10,000 bond.
Detectives say Whaley, “admitted to distributing, sharing, viewing and possessing child pornography and was found to be in possession of child pornography.”
No further information was provided.
BigCountryHomepage will update this article if additional details are released.
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan? $15 federal minimum wage, expanded paid leave
- Friday, January 15, 2021: Strong winds and elevated fire weather return today
- Windy & cool heading into the weekend