ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man accused of possessing child pornography has been arrested.
Steven Whaley, 33, was booked into the Taylor County Jail Wednesday for Possession of Child Pornography then was released after posting a $10,000 bond.
Detectives say Whaley, “admitted to distributing, sharing, viewing and possessing child pornography and was found to be in possession of child pornography.”
No further information was provided.
BigCountryHomepage will update this article if additional details are released.
- COVID-19 shakes up spring semester for local college students
- City of Abilene can take legal action if you don’t follow the ‘Limited Shelter-in-Place’ order
- Bill proposed provides protection for student veterans
- Global Samaritan donates PPE to City of Abilene to help prevent spread of COVID-19
- Video shows how coronavirus kills