ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man has been sentenced to 40 years for sexually abusing multiple children.
Michael Grubb, 36, received his 40-year sentence Thursday from the same jury who was set to hear his trial earlier this week.
Grubb pleased guilty to Continuous Sexual Abuse of a Child before the trial began Tuesday.
Grubb is accused of sexually abusing two girls under the age of 14 that were known to him.
He later admitted during a recorded confession to touching the girls inappropriately for approximately five years, court documents reveal.
- Hendrick Health finalizes purchase of Abilene and Brownwood Medical Centers
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Monday, October 26: Icy conditions possible Tuesday
- Netflix releases trailer for Selena Quintanilla series chronicling rise of Tejano superstar