ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Cash rewards are being offered for information leading to the arrest of seven suspects wanted for various crimes in Abilene.
Police are seeking these suspects for the following offenses:
- Seth Joshua Ray – Robbery
- Tyler Lee West – Burglary of a Habitation, Aggravated Assault
- Elizabeth Nicole Webb – Credit Card Abuse
- Martin Hernandez – Possession of Cocaine, DWI
- Brandon Jacob Elder – Theft of Firearm
- Damien Joiner – Aggravated Assault
- Richard Earl Daniels – Sexual Assault of a Child, Assault Family Violence, Possession of Meth
Anyone with information on these suspects is asked to call Abilene CrimeStoppers at (325)676-8477.
CrimeStoppers is offering $250 cash rewards for information that leads to the capture of 10 of the suspects, and a $500 cash reward is being offered for information that leads to the capture of the featured fugitive, Cash rewards will only be awarded if the information is received during the week their mugshots are aired on “Abilene’s Wanted Criminals”.
“Abilene’s Wanted Criminals” is a police-run social media segment that will highlight wanted suspects from around the City each week.
Episodes will be posted to the Abilene Police Department’s YouTube page.
- Biden to formally introduce national security team as official transition begins
- National Thanksgiving Turkey pardoning to take place at White House
- Execution rescheduled for only woman on federal death row after COVID-19 delay
- Dole recalls romaine lettuce in 15 states over E. coli risk, FDA says
- No DWIs this holiday! Houston law firm will pay for your taxi or rideshare