ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Cash rewards are being offered for information leading to the arrest of seven suspects wanted for various crimes in Abilene.
Police are seeking these suspects for the following offenses:
- Charles Weaver – Failure to Register as Sex Offender
- Roger Alan Smith – Aggravated Assault
- Rebecca Michelle Gardener – Aggravated Assault Family Violence, Possession of Meth
- Stephanie Renee Martinez – Injury to a Child
- Zachary Ray Owen – Aggravated Robbery
- Robert Craig Carson – Assault Family Violence
- Mercedes Yvette Scott (FEATURED) – Aggravated Assault Family Violence
Anyone with information on these suspects is asked to call Abilene CrimeStoppers at (325)676-8477.
CrimeStoppers is offering $250 cash rewards for information that leads to the capture of 10 of the suspects, and a $500 cash reward is being offered for information that leads to the capture of the featured fugitive, Cash rewards will only be awarded if the information is received during the week their mugshots are aired on “Abilene’s Wanted Criminals”.
“Abilene’s Wanted Criminals” is a police-run social media segment that will highlight wanted suspects from around the City each week.
Episodes will be posted to the Abilene Police Department’s YouTube page.
- Abilene parents choosing between in person or remote learning as survey deadline approaches
- Best young bullriders in Abilene for national finals
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Friday Evening Forecast: More Triple-Digit Heat as we Kick Start Tax-Free Weekend.
- Abilene softball community honors longtime umpire David ‘Oly’ Olson