ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Cash rewards are being offered for information leading to the arrest of seven suspects wanted for various crimes in Abilene.
Police are seeking these suspects for the following offenses:
- Marcella Torres – Injury to a Child
- Rosalia Marentes – Injury to Elderly
- Frank Esparza – Possession of Meth
- Lee Roy Barron (ARRESTED) – Sexual Assault
- Quinton Walker – Aggravated Assault
- Jose Quintanar – Injury to Elderly
- Steven Avery Renfro (FEATURED) – Sexual Assault of a Child (2 counts)
Anyone with information on these suspects is asked to call Abilene CrimeStoppers at (325)676-8477.
CrimeStoppers is offering $250 cash rewards for information that leads to the capture of 10 of the suspects, and a $500 cash reward is being offered for information that leads to the capture of the featured fugitive, Cash rewards will only be awarded if the information is received during the week their mugshots are aired on “Abilene’s Wanted Criminals”.
“Abilene’s Wanted Criminals” is a police-run social media segment that will highlight wanted suspects from around the City each week.
Episodes will be posted to the Abilene Police Department’s YouTube page.
- First Financial Bank speaking out against new proposed IRS legislation
- Cooper rolls over Saginaw to improve to 3-2 in district play
- Texas Longhorns linebacker Jake Ehlinger died of accidental overdose, family says
- Brian Laundrie’s lawyer lashes out at case conspiracy theories
- Unvaccinated people will likely catch COVID every 16 months on average, study finds