ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Abilene police want to talk to anyone who may have been harassed by a man at local convenience and grocery stores.
Clef Minton, 63, is involved in an investigation regarding the alleged harassment.
Police are now, “seeking any information from citizens who may have been approached by Minton and spoken to in an indecent manner,” according to a social media post.
Detectives don’t wish to speak to Minton at this time, just citizens who have been in contact with him.
Anyone with information can call (325)676-6610. If no one answers, leave a message with contact information.
- Sunday Evening Forecast: Hot & Humid Temperatures Along with a Brief Cool-down.
- Abilene Regional Airport accepts grant to recruit new airline
- Rangers take an off-day Sunday
- Abilene group calling for changes at Stevenson Park
- Families staying cool in the sun at the Abilene State Park pool