ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene woman charged with the Capital Murder of a pregnant victim and her unborn child is also accused of sexually abusing a 6-year-old.
Casey Kennedy was already in jail for Capital Murder of Multiple Persons when she was served with a warrant for Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child in connection to allegations that were initiated in October 2018.
Court documents state a 6-year-old child told a CPS investigator Kennedy sexually assaulted him, then described various instances of abuse.
The child said, “when he tried to stop Kennedy while she was doing this that Kennedy slapped his hand away,” according to the documents.
CPS began investigating after the child’s aunt noticed he was engaging his sister and other kids at school in inappropriate sexual behavior, and the documents state he also made allegations to the aunt that he was sexually abused by Kennedy.
The documents state the child was reluctant to tell the investigator what happened because, “he said it was a ‘secret’ and the it was ‘bad’.
- Report: Suspects told pregnant Abilene murder victim they wanted her ‘to feel the pain of a miscarriage’
Kennedy and two of her roommates, Alexander Lopez and Courtney Whitley, are all accused of beating and assaulting 24-year Kelly Holder and her unborn child to death in August.
They told investigators they wanted her “to feel the pain of a miscarriage.”
All three suspects remain in jail for Capital Murder of Multiple Persons.
BigCountryHomepage will update this article if additional information is released.
- Monday, September 21, 2020: Increasing clouds along with rain chances due to Tropical Storm Beta today
- Rain chances & cool for your Monday
- Wake-Up Weather: Cool start with rain showers in the forecast
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students
- Science kits allow kids to experiment from home