ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Abilene Police Department arrested a 19-year-old Abilene woman for promoting child pornography.
Dina Mukyombwe, 19, female, was arrested during an investigation for Third Degree Felony Promotion of Child Pornography.
According to a press release issued by the APD, on Thursday, June 25, the Abilene Police Cyber Crimes along with the Texas Department of Public Safety Criminal Investigations executed a search and arrest warrant at a residence in the 3800 block of Wilshire Dr. in North Abilene.
Detectives seized electronic evidence from the home. Mukyombwe was transported to the Taylor County Jail. She is being held on a $25,000 bond.
- House, Senate Democrats file bills that would halt deportations during pandemic
- Texas hits new record for virus deaths as hospitals scramble
- Dream job: Company offering $1,000 to play Animal Crossing
- Man hospitalized 99 days with COVID-19 wakes from coma to learn wife died of virus
- City Council approves DCOA realignment plan, hopes to grow and keep jobs in Abilene