ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A former Abilene church daycare worker on the run for child sex crimes is going to be featured on Investigation Discovery.
The season two premiere of In Pursuit With John Walsh will feature a segment on Jeffrey Forrest, who never showed up for court in 2016 to face trial on two counts of Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child.
Forrest is accused of sexually abusing multiple children in Abilene in the 1990s.
During this time, he was employed at several different churches, including Pioneer Baptist Drive.
Forrest’s feature episode is set to air on Investigation Discovery Wednesday, January 15 at 9:00 p.m. Central Time.
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Ohio mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in car, including ballot application
- Is Trump or Biden winning? 5 clues from early voting
- ‘Reject hate and division,’ Democratic VP nominee tells South Texas border rally
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine