ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Abilene man accused of sexually abusing a child under the age of 5 while doing her hair has been indicted.
Gabriel Garza, 30, was indicted Thursday for Indecency with a Child in connection to the incident, which took place in November 2018.
Court documents state the child told Abilene police Garza would expose himself to her and engage her in sexual contact while he did her hair. This crime occurred at a private residence.
Garza was scheduled for an interview with an Abilene PD detective but canceled.
He was released from jail after posting a $20,000 bond.
- Rural hospitals face new obstacles as coronavirus continues to spread
- Pandemic hits women harder in jobs, health care
- Second stimulus check? COVID-19 relief negotiations continue amid spike in cases
- Texas Education Agency updates fall education plans the same day teachers protest at the Capitol
- 2020 Players to Watch: Alex Salas