TAYLOR COUNTY, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – An Eastland teen accused of sexually abusing children he was babysitting in Taylor County has been indicted.
Steven Renfro, 19, was indicted on two counts of Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child in connection to an investigation that began in September 2018.
Court documents state a victim made an outcry to police, saying Renfro sexually abused him when he was 13-years-old, between the years of 2014 and 2015.
The victim described explicit instances of sexual abuse, and when his little brother was interviewed, the documents state he made an outcry against Renfro as well, saying “that Steven would hurt him and his brother while Steven was babysitting them.”
The second victim was in 3rd or 4th grade when the alleged abuse occurred.
Renfro was arrested in September then released after posting bonds totaling $20,000.
- Abilene man born on Leap Day prepares for birthday celebration
- Girl’s Regional Semifinals Scores and Highlights
- Boy’s Area Round Scores and Highlights
- Organization raising money for Abilene boy with terminal disease
- Large grass fire rips through Hawley putting residents and their homes in danger